General Information: www.masters.edu/transcripts
How to Order Official Transcripts
To order Official Transcripts, please visit www.masters.edu/transcripts. Click on the blue button that says "Order Transcripts" .
This will take you to Parchment, our transcript vendor. Log in or click "Create Account" if this is your first time using Parchment. You can create an account using a personal email address.
More detailed instructions, pricing options, processing time and delivery method are available at www.masters.edu/transcripts.
How to View & Print or Order Unofficial Transcripts
To View & Print your unofficial Transcripts, please visit Self-Service and click "View & Print My Unofficial Transcript" on the home page. If you have forgotten your login please contact IT at 661-362-2876.
- I need my transcripts to show this semester's grades, when should I place my order? Keep an eye on your unofficial transcripts in Self-Service, this will update with your grades in real-time as your professors submit your grades. Wait to place your order until all of your grades are posted. If you think a grade should be posted and isn't or is taking longer than expected, please contact the professor. The Registrar's Office does not submit grades without a grade report or grade change form from the professor.
- I don't remember my TMU email address, password, or student ID number, can I still order transcripts? Yes! As long as you start at our website and click on the blue "Order Transcripts" button to get to the Parchment website, you will be automatically be identified as a TMU/ or former TMU student. Also, entering your date of birth and any former names will help us to identify you. If we aren't sure, we will contact you via the contact information that you give us.
- I don't know my TMU email and/or password to log in to Parchment. That's okay, you can create an account using a personal email address. Parchment is not a TMU website, so TMU credentials are not required.
- How long does it take? How much does it cost? What are my delivery options? Please visit www.masters.edu/transcripts for all of these answers and more!
- How do I order transcripts for a scholarship? Please visit www.masters.edu/transcripts, scroll down until you see a box that says, "Scholarship or TMU Staff/Faculty Only" and follow the given directions. Does this cost anything? No.
- I need to order transcripts and they need to come directly from the Registrar's Office, what do I do? Follow the instructions above to order Official Transcripts through Parchment. All transcripts come directly from our office.