General Information: masters.edu/registrar, click on "Transcripts/Diplomas" in the menu.
I just graduated, when will I receive my diploma?
- Keep an eye on your Master's email, if there are any issues you will be contacted via your student email address. We will not contact recently graduated students by their personal email addresses.
- Spring graduates: After all Spring grades have been submitted, the Registrar will begin to review graduation contracts, confirming that graduation requirements have been met. Due to the high volume of graduates, it may take 4-6 weeks to receive your diploma. If there are any issues, you will be contacted via your Master's email.
- Fall graduates: After the Fall semester, the Registrar will review your graduation contract to see that all of your graduation requirements have been completed and issue your diploma. This process may take 1-4 weeks.
- Out-of-season graduates: If you did not graduate at the end of the Fall or Spring, please contact Registrar@masters.edu to notify the Registrar that you have completed your last requirement. If you are transferring your last requirement, the Registrar will want to know the official last day of your last class. Please provide this date in your email if possible.
I moved, how can I update my diploma address?
- Please contact us at Registrar@masters.edu to update your diploma address. Updating your address in self-service does not update your diploma address.
I graduated years ago but never received my diploma. Why didn't I receive my diploma?
- Many times students will walk in the graduation ceremony with outstanding graduation requirements. You may have walked in the ceremony and then not completed your last requirements. Please contact us at Registrar@masters.edu and we will be happy to check where you are with your requirements. Please provide your date of birth and any former names so that we can locate your file more easily.
My diploma says, "The Master's College" and I would like a new diploma that says, "The Master's University." How can I order a new diploma?
- Visit masters.edu/registrar, click on "Transcripts/Diplomas" in the menu, and scroll down to our "Diploma Request" Form. Please fill out this form and send it to us by one of the options listed at the bottom of the form. This will be at no cost.
How can I order a new/replacement/duplicate diploma?
- Visit masters.edu/registrar, click on "Transcripts/Diplomas" in the menu, and scroll down to our "Diploma Request" Form. Please fill out this form and send it to us by one of the options listed at the bottom of the form.
Contact us: Registrar@masters.edu.